Get every last dollar.
“ Two Republican lawmakers in the House and Senate, respectively, have introduced legislation that would allow Americans to sue the Chinese government for damages caused by the coronavirus pandemic — which U.S. officials have blamed on the Chinese.
The bill, introduced by Rep. Dan Crenshaw, R-Texas, in the House and Sen. Tom Cotton, R-Ark., in the Senate, would allow Americans to sue the communist country in federal court by amending the Foreign Sovereign Immunities Act.”
Investigate, Prosecute, incarcerate blind justice
“ The US National Institutes of Health, a government agency, awarded a $3.7million research grant to the Wuhan Institute of Virology
- The lab is the center of several conspiracy theories that suggest it is the original source of the coronavirus outbreak
- The institute experimented on bats from the source of the coronavirus
- They were captured more than 1,000 miles away in Yunnan
- Sequencing of the Covid-19 genome has traced it to bats to Yunnan’s caves
- The U.S. government funded research on coronavirus transmission in the lab over the past decade”
Disgusted? Not the word I would use. Can we say, Dark Money?
“ Commenting on the grant, US Congressman Matt Gaetz said, “I’m disgusted to learn that for years the US government has been funding dangerous and cruel animal experiments at the Wuhan Institute, which may have contributed to the global spread of coronavirus, and research at other labs in China that have virtually no oversight from US authorities.”
“ POMPEO: Martha, there’s enormous evidence that that’s where this began. We’ve said from the beginning that this was a virus that originated in Wuhan, China. We took a lot of grief for that from the outset. But I think the whole world can see now.
Remember, China has a history of infecting the world, and they have a history of running substandard laboratories. These are not the first times that we’ve had a world exposed to viruses as a result of failures in a Chinese lab.”