Faith & Reason

“ Covid is deadly dangerous to an easily identifiable segment of about 10% of the population. For the other 90% it is far more innocuous than a mild flu. That is not a guess. It is what the science says – though the left is not the least interested in “following the science” any time it contradicts their preferred narrative. If draconian dictates that contradict the Bill of Rights can be imposed because of this issue, they can be imposed at will for any reason – or no reason at all. That is what the left wants and that is why it must not stand.”

Covid, Priests and Squirrels

There is no cure, BTW for a virus. No vaccine, nor series of vaccines as evil Gates is promoting.

“ As a result of the pandemic, people are “cowering in fear,” and they view “every human being they encounter as a potential source of grave illness or even death,” and believe that “every human contact might pose an existential threat,” noted the pastor of Washington’s Holy Comforter-St. Cyprian parish.

“As a priest, I cannot imagine anything more demonic than this sort of fear. Satan wants us to fear and even detest one another. Our communion with one another is devastated by this extreme wariness,” he said.

As St. Paul wrote in his letter to the Hebrews, Jesus came to “destroy him who holds the power of death, that is, the devil, and free those who all their lives were held in slavery by their fear of death,” Msgr. Pope pointed out.

“I cannot avoid concluding that many people indeed are ‘in slavery through their fear of death’. There seems to be no end in sight for the fear they feel — no solution other than a cure for COVID-19,” he said.”

“ Just what is the antidote to the ongoing mass cult recruitment to the “Church of Woke” and the “Sanitary Dictatorship”? For one, speaking out, which empowers and inspires others to realize they are not alone and can share their same opinions. Building community, which combats loneliness, is also essential. Focusing on building strong, meaningful, and loving connections with family and friends is a must (Morabito has written about this extensively). And recognizing that yes, rejecting the cult recruitment of the mob may get you shunned or “cancelled,” but the consequences of going along with anti-freedom, anti-Christ, Marxist lies are far worse. As the two expressions go, “better to die standing than to live on your knees,” and “better to die with the Sacraments than live without them.”

“ With this in mind, we’re going to explore the cold hard truth about two such diabolical social movements in particular – the COVID-19 scam and Black Lives Matter. Along the way, what will become clear is that both of them are very much related to the United Nations, which has enjoyed the conciliar church’s breathless support for decades, and the aims outlined in its globalist manifesto, Agenda 2030.”