#Local&Vocal RINO Abbott does not care, he lies, use your limited time elsewhere, closer to home, with those who want your vote or $$
- Local Health Department: Ask what legal jurisdiction they have for acting on illegal government orders. Ask for the specific civil code that allows them the right to fine.
- County government, city mayor, city manager, county board of supervisors. County Party chairs
- Local business HEB 800-432-3113 ask for exemption policy, how to use, where is the link? Educate about dangers of mask wearing especially for children.
- Local Law enforcement: county sheriff is elected
- Friends & family, if prudent to do so. If the fake news is the source of information, the mind is pretty gone.
- Then go up the chain of governance. Further from home, less the politicos care. Representatives in TX who are sympathetic to Abbott overreach: Tony Tinderholt, Kyle Biedermann, Jonathan Stickland, Mike Lang
Parler @karenearly for others who are connected without being censored on Twatter
Peggy Hall The Healthy American https://youtu.be/PqduDFDBUVY
“We know that wearing a mask outside health care facilities offers little, if any, protection from infection. Focusing on universal masking alone may, paradoxically, lead to more transmission of Covid-19 if it diverts attention from implementing more fundamental infection-control measures…The chance of catching Covid-19 from a passing interaction in a public space is therefore minimal. In many cases, the desire for widespread masking is a reflexive reaction to anxiety over the pandemic… fear and anxiety are better countered with data and education than with a marginally beneficial mask, particularly in light of the worldwide mask shortage, but it is difficult to get clinicians to hear this message in the heat of the current crisis.”
“Non-medical, fabric masks are being used by many people in public areas, but there has been limited evidence on their effectiveness and WHO does not recommend their widespread use among the public for control of COVID-19…the use of a mask alone is not sufficient to provide an adequate level of protection against COVID-19.”