“ Some say if President Trump wins more than 20% of the black vote, he will win the election in a landslide.”
“ According to at least one expert, however, none of that matters.
Political science professor Helmut Norpoth—who correctly predicted Trump’s 2016 upset victory—says Trump has a 91 percent chance of winning reelection in 2020, according to his “Primary Model,” which he claims has correctly called five of the six elections since 1996.
The Primary Model gives President Trump a 91% chance of winning a possible match-up with Democrat Joe Biden in November, based on primary performance in New Hampshire and South Carolina, plus the first-term electoral benefit. Trump would get 362 electoral votes, Biden 176.
Norpoth’s model uses primary wins coupled with the early enthusiasm generated by candidates to predict how those trends will hold on the crucial day voters head to the ballot box.”
“ In the first few minutes, before he took questions, President Trump informed the media of these facts:
- Eighty-five percent of reporting jurisdictions report a steep decline in Wuhan virus cases, despite almost 70 million tests. This number of tests is greater than those administered in all of Europe combined.
- Nationwide, cases declined by 6%.
- Test positivity is 6.5%, which is a 71% reduction from April and a 15% reduction from mid-July.
- Hospitalizations have been halved since April.
- Nursing home and long-term care facilities have 1% of the U.S. population but account for almost 50% of fatalities.
- Retail spending is at an all-time high, with auto production alone surging 28%.
- The stock market is peaking again, and the NASDAQ is at an all-time high.
- China is struggling and has been buying massive amounts of corn, soybeans, and cattle from America.
- The administration continues to cut regulations.
- Small business optimism is higher than at any month in the Obama administration.
- Industrial production is increasing at the fastest rate ever recorded.