“ what America was built on, the bones of our civilization—God, grace, charity, liberty, individualism and self-governance, opportunity over guarantee, free will—are the counterpoints to everything communist.
“ From a moral point of view, for every Catholic who intends to remain faithful to his or her Baptism, it is absolutely inadmissible to accept a
John Adams, “There is an awful danger when the people become accustomed to tyranny. If the people learn to accept small abuses, then larger abuses
Nominalism William of Ockham proposed a principle known as Ockham’s Razor. Ockham’s Razor stated that the simplest explanation is always the best. Profound things
“ Covid is deadly dangerous to an easily identifiable segment of about 10% of the population. For the other 90% it is far more innocuous than
Texas Black Lives Matter “ A woman in Texas says that her husband was denied treatment for COVID-19, was moved to a hospice, and then starved for six