VII. Advent, = ad to, venire to come The Oxford English Dictionary gives the definition of “Advent” as ‘The arrival of a notable person or thing’.
- Who is coming? The King of Kings, Lord of Lords. Great dignitaries are heralded so that proper preparations can be made.
- Dignitary honored guest comes to house, what do we do?
- Much more so our Lord (Adonai, King) and Savior
- Time, our greatest gift of preparation Only 24 hours given every day. Only commodity is truly limited. Scarce resource.
- Spiritual reading on a theme that touches the heart Fr. Phillipe Bsp Schneider
- Charitable works, especially with those closest to us. Easier to love others not in the same house. The Little Way of Perfection. Mother Teresa of Calcutta same opinion “just get together, love one another, bring that peace, that joy, that strength of presence of each other in the home. And we will be able to overcome all the evil that is in the world. … Love begins at home, and it is not how much we do, but how much love we put in the action that we do. It is to God Almighty. How much we do it does not matter, because He is infinite, but how much love we put in that action. How much we do to Him in the person that we are serving.”
We are not infinite. Inherent weakness as creature, God gave us infinite is charity. Cannot plumb the depths. faith & hope fulfill ed. Charity is unending. Love authentically, true love of God. Love and do as you will. Flows from Servant King.
- To the extent possible, limit the decorations and festivities that are more appropriate for the Christmas season. Not like the Great season of Lent but subdued in some fashion.
- Advent wreath, advent calendar, beautiful feasts days Lucy (Dec 13 sweet Swedish breads), Nicholas (Dec 6 cookies), Immaculate Conception Dec 8 check to see in obligatory, OLG Dec 12
Why are we doing this? Tree has deep Christological symbolism, pride of place crèche, nativityseason. Baby processed in Christmas Eve.
VIII. Thanksgiving, Eucharist, complete and total trust in the Lord
- Regardless of personal circumstances or current events in all things, we give thanks SS1 Thess 5:18
- Listening to a woman talking about being delivered from satanic, familial generational abuse. She talked about how grateful she was to the Lord, Adonai, who delivered her. Mentioned the fragments of her soul as a way the Lord used to shield her. Link is given. Satanism is so prevalent. More member belong to Satan than Episcopal Church. Many leaders with incredible power are Satanists. Vigano’s theme. It is essential to have a sober understanding of it so as to avoid it in all of its guise. https://www.lifesitenews.com/opinion/archbishop-viganos-powerful-letter-to-president-trump-eternal-struggle-between-good-and-evil-playing-out-right-now
Christ the King saved this woman who was raised a satanist
- Therese’ complete and perfect Trust in Our All-Powerful King to bring good out of all things to those who love Him. Fear does not cohabitate with Trust.
- Love is shown in deeds. Our moral life is the way we give thanks to the Lord for all that He has done for us first. It is our response to His rule and entrance into the Heavenly Kingdom.
- Christ Our King- conquered Satan, liberated me from the just penalty of sin (eternal separation) and restored my relationship to the heavenly Father, clothing me with power and authority to act on His behalf. Note prayer for Spiritual authority ##. Show two books on Deliverance approved for Catholics.
Spiritual Warfare Prayers https://www.valentinepublishinghouse.com highlight
Prayer to take Authority (country and Church)
Deliverance Prayers: For Use By the Laity Fr. Chad Ripperger, PhD https://www.amazon.com/Deliverance-Prayers-Fr-Chad-Ripperger/dp/154105671X/ref=sr_1_2?crid=1EARYEGY34WPV&dchild=1&keywords=fr+chad+ripperger+books&qid=1604075939&sprefix=fr+chad%2Caps%2C173&sr=8-2
Note Prayer for personal healing, Inner healing of another, breaking of generational Masonic curses.
Conclusion: Christ is Our King. He conquered Satan decisively, eternally. He liberated man from the just punishment of sin and death. Christ restored man to the Father, so that we can with all truth call God, Abba, Father. Deo gratis.